Find Drug & Alcohol Treatment Help in Hanford, CA
MY TIME RECOVERY IS A CENTRAL VALLEY’S PREMIERE EVIDENCE-BASED DUAL DIAGNOSIS DRUG REHAB AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTER
Where is Hanford, California?
Hanford is a California city with a population of about 57,000. It is part of Kings County, which is located about 35 miles south of Fresno, in the San Joaquin River Valley. It is a rural area that is mostly known for its agricultural production, including tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, and other crops. Despite the agricultural abundance, the Hanford area has a higher than average poverty rate, at almost 25%. This rising poverty is often seen as a contributor to Kings County’s heroin and opioid crisis. It’s thought that many of the residents who are addicted to heroin only turned to the illicit drug because prescription opioids tend to be more expensive and harder to obtain. Many of the people suffering from addiction in Hanford are young, in their late teens and twenties.
In Hanford, there are a limited number of drug and alcohol treatment centers, so those who decide to seek help often have to go to Fresno or somewhere else for rehab. The good news is that there is hope, and addiction can be treated and managed long-term.
Addiction Treatment Services in Hanford, California
Addiction is a disease that affects people from every walk of life – it doesn’t discriminate. It has a negative impact on those who are addicted, as well as their friends, families, and loved ones. If you are struggling with drugs or alcohol, then you know the challenges that come with addiction. However, you don’t have to live that way any longer, you can get help and learn to live a new, sober life. With the proper treatment and tools, and a willingness to do the work, you can turn your life around.
Typically, the first step to recovery is detoxification (detox). In a detox program, you will be monitored medically as your body rids itself of substances. This is usually a short program but can be longer depending on the substance you used and how long you used them. While in detox, medical professionals will help you stay safe and make it as comfortable for you as possible. The medical supervision is important because some drugs, especially alcohol, can have severe withdrawal symptom. In fact, abruptly stopping alcohol can result in seizures and even death. That’s why detox is typically recommended before starting an inpatient or outpatient treatment program.
Inpatient treatment programs involve you living at the facility for 30-90 days. Outpatient programs, on the other hand, involve you attending the program several days a week for several hours, but you live at home. Inpatient treatment usually offers the best chances of long-term recovery, but outpatient is also effective for some people. It’s important to discuss y our options with one of the addiction treatment professionals or your doctor to see which program will best suit your needs.
Should I Consider Traveling for Treatment?
For some people, attending a drug and alcohol rehab center that is in another city or state is beneficial. It may be that it’s difficult to find a facility in your area, or that you prefer to put physical distance between you and the triggers and distractions that take your focus off recovery. Additionally, traveling for addiction treatment may provide the following benefits:
- A larger selection of treatment programs, providing you with more choices and opportunities to find program that is right for you
- A stronger sense of starting over, providing you with a better chance of successful recovery
- An improved chance of you completing the program as it isn’t as easy to give up and go home
Choosing the Right Treatment Center
Choosing the right treatment center for your drug or alcohol addiction can seem overwhelming. There is a lot to consider, including:
- Location – Because there aren’t very many treatment facilities in Hanford, you may have to consider attending in other cities.
- Level of care – Is inpatient treatment something that you can do? Or would outpatient treatment be a better option? If you can’t take time off from work or you have family responsibilities, then outpatient treatment may be the better option. However, if it’s at all possible, inpatient treatment will allow you to get away from the distractions and triggers of your daily life and focus completely on your recovery.
- Cost and payment options – The cost of treatment is often a concern, so it’s important to work through your insurance company to see what your benefits will cover. It’s also important to talk with the facility you’ve chosen to see if you can work out payment arrangements to pay for out-of-pocket costs.
- Reputation and qualifications – It’s always a good idea to do some research into the reputation of the facility and the qualifications of the staff there. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Realistic promises – Reputable addiction treatment centers don’t make unrealistic promises about the success of their programs. The outcome of your visit to rehab depends a lot on your willingness to do the work and use the tools you learn when you return to your daily life.
How Much Does Drug Rehab Cost in Hanford, CA?
How to Pay for Drug Rehab in Hanford
What if I Don't Have Insurance Coverage?
“My Time drug rehab program is dedicated to providing clients with professional, clinical, and holistic treatment while building a foundation for a new life in recovery. We believe that integrating clients into the sober community where they live, partnered with our brand of treatment, will establish roots in their recovery, and provide the greatest opportunity for success. ”
– Scotty Sample, Founder, My Time Recovery
Hear From Our Clients
Treatment Therapies in Hanford, CA
Specialized Program for Treatment of Addiction Trauma My Time Recovery offers a specialized program for individuals who are struggling..
Adventure therapy is an actively engaged client experience to improve mental health. My Time Recovery believes that learning how to enjoy life sober...
Yoga therapy will apply wisdom about the wellness of mind, body, and spirit to those suffering from or recovering from addiction. Through utilizing breath...
Art therapy as a type of expressive group therapy that assists individuals in expressing their thoughts and feelings that they may not be able to say with words.
Sound Bath/Breath-works Therapies
Sound therapy provides the space for integration, bringing the mind and body into a profound level of peace and inner quiet.
My Time Recovery offers fitness therapy to improve health while working toward a better future in recovery...
Who We Are
My Time Recovery is the premiere Fresno drug rehab and alcohol addiction treatment center in Central California, offering a complete continuum of care. Founded on the principles of treating the mind, body and spirit, My Time drug rehab offers a wide variety of treatment techniques and activities proven to combat the disease of addiction. Our dual-diagnosis treatment center offers a wide range of experience in dealing with co-occurring disorders.
My Time Recovery is a supervised detox in Fresno, CA with a warm home-like setting. We provide beautiful private rooms and semi-private rooms; we know that your best chance...
Our Fresno drug rehab offers 30, 60, and 90 days of state-of-the-art, evidence-based residential treatment program. Our professionally designed program breaks down the walls...
Our Fresno rehab is not a one-size-fits-all style of treatment. Our highly qualified clinical team is dedicated to designing an individualized treatment plan...
My Time drug rehab in Fresno offers age-specific outpatient program is designed to provide you or your loved ones with the professional support they need on their road to recovery.
Learn More About Us
Contact us today to get the answers you’re looking for and take the first step towards addiction recovery for life.