My Time Recovery offers 30, 60, and 90 days of state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatment. Our professionally designed program breaks down the walls of addiction while balancing the importance of learning to enjoy a sober lifestyle.
During residential treatment clients will receive DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy), free time to rest and let their body and mind heal, education, healthy meals as well as recovery meetings offsite.
Our program is a family owned, locally grown, and passionate treatment center in a warm home-like setting. Just minutes away from world-class hospitals and resources.
We provide beautiful private rooms and semi-private rooms; we know that your best chance for recovery occurs in a residential setting in a relaxing and caring environment.
Our highly qualified clinical team is equipped to provide a safe and comfortable stay.
– Evidence-Based Treatment
– Private Rooms
– Family and Locally Owned
– Adventure Therapy
– Integration Into the Recovery Community
– Warmly Decorated, Home-Like Atmosphere
– Private Rooms and Semi-Private Rooms
– Nutritional Home Cooked Meals
– 24/7 Supervision by Our Passionate Counselors
– Individual and Group Psychotherapy
– Trauma Therapy Program
– Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
– Individual Treatment and Aftercare Planning
– Relapse Prevention
– Weekly Family Counseling
– Field Trips Consist of Seasonal Northern California Beach Trails, Beautiful Yosemite Hikes and Views, Rockwall and Obstacle Course Challenges, Fishing, Movies, and More
– Fitness Center Access
– Nutritional Planning
– Adventure Meditation Groups
– Yoga Therapy
During your time at MyTime Recovery, staff supervision is something we believe to be of the utmost importance for the highest quality care. These trained and certified individuals are there to assist in developing new patterns for living without a substance. This can be challenging for many addicts, but also an integral part of the relapse prevention process. To aid in this transition we create a structure that will hopefully turn in to a habitual practice of healthy behaviors and routine.